Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
Powered is responsible for the commercialisation of Nine’s content cross platform and creating and delivering partnerships for brands. Within Powered we have the following business units: Strategy, Insights + Effectiveness, Content Partnerships, Content Strategy + Distribution, Commercial Production, Client Experience.
As an Associate Project Manager, you will assist the team in a range of tasks from administration needs, responding to briefs and completing creative executions of sold work across Print, Digital and Radio. You’ll effectively manage the project life cycle from pitch to sold delivery with support from the broader Studios team.
Day to day you will:
- Work on both pitch and sold jobs across print, radio, digital - actively following the Brief Response process, being the key point of contact on designated jobs
- Support manager (Senior Project Manager) on daily tasks
- Be responsible for creating all job folders and imputing into internal Project Management system
- Be responsible for monitoring, tracking, and communicating project progress with sales and internal team
- Be responsible for defining project deliverables and quality expectations with sales and internal Studios teams, including timeline management, roles and responsibilities outline, budget, and costing reconciliation
- Manage project risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle, identifying, and escalating any changes in cost or scope to stakeholder
- Ensure strong lines of communication and co-operation between the Sales team, internal contacts, Ad-Ops, Studio and Development teams
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all project deliverables meet/exceed client’s expectations
- Be responsible for clear and effective job costings including initial budget quote and post analysis reconciliation by job
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
In order to be successful for this role, you will ideally have:
- A high attention to detail and willingness to pick up new and different tasks
- The ability to deliver complex solutions on time and to budget
- Editorial or content production skills
- High organisation and efficiency skills
- The ability to work with variety of teams
- Fantastic communication & time management skills
Nice to have, but not essential:
- 1-2 years media publisher or agency experience would be highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience in an agency or content environment
- Experience in workflow management tools
- Experience in job costing and reconciliations
What you’ll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.