About BaptistCare George Forbes House
George Forbes House is located in the city of Queanbeyan NSW, boasting sweeping views of the surrounding countryside and offers easy access to the nation’s capital. You will enjoy peaceful, spacious grounds, and quaint courtyards. 85 beds aged care centre with two wings are dedicated to top-quality dementia care within a secure environment
About the role
Parental leave coverage (6 month) on full time basis until March 2022 as a Care Team Manager you will be reporting directly to the Residential Manager. Working in conjunction with your manager for all aspects of the day to day operations within the clinical care setting. Utilise your clinical expertise, leadership and clear communication skills to oversee the care team. Holds critical role to ensure clinical documentation that support ACFI funding is completed to meet ACFI targets and assisting Residential Manager throughout accreditation and auditing process
To be considered, you will need:
- A minimum 3-year experience as an RN within the aged care sector
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound knowledge ACFI, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care)
- Willingness to work after hours when needed and occasional on-call
If you are relocating or considering this role as temporary assignment within the area, BaptistCare will assist with temporary accommodation cost up to 3 months
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence prevention initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.