- Great leadership opportunity as Centre Manager!
- Attractive salary package
- Exclusive access to a variety of benefits and discounts
A large 92 place service that is conveniently located across from Country Plaza and Queanbeyan West Public School is looking for a Centre Manager to help drive a team of experienced and dedicated educators. As the centre takes on an approach whereby children are encouraged to learn through exploration, the service delivers spacious indoor and outdoor environments, with natural gardens, sandpits and play equipment to help engage all the senses. Music and dance programs are also offered to the children. The centre is open from 7:00am - 6:00pm and on-site parking is available.
As Centre Manager of the service some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the daily management and administration of the service
- Motivate, support and work in partnership with the Assistant Director, Educational Leader and all educators, driving them to excel as they deliver care and educational programs to children
- Overseeing the centre curriculum based on the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework
- Driving quality in practices in line with the National Quality Standards
- Mentoring and guiding the service philosophy
- Be enthusiastic, positive, productive and conduct oneself in a professional manner
Benefits of the role:
- A rewarding and empowering role
- Positive welcoming culture
- Exclusive access to discounts across a number of companies - including numerous retail services, hotels and gyms
- 30% discount off early education and child care fees for either yourself or a member of your family
- Commitment to training, professional development/networking and career pathway progression
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (equivalent or higher) qualification (ACECQA-approved)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Anaphylaxis and Asthma Manager
- A current Working with Children’s Check
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Please reach out to have a confidential conversation about the other roles we have to offer you
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.