Join the passionate team at Workways delivering employment services across Australia!
Customer Experience Coordinator
This position plays an integral role in the customer service and organisational strength of our company.
- Be part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people's lives
- Receive competitive remuneration & salary packaging
- Staff Incentives
Who are we?
Workways Australia - we get people connected. We’re a high, not-for-profit organisation delivering employment, environmental, youth and community services throughout Victoria, NSW, ACT and Queensland. Workways is a community focused organisation committed to making a positive social and economic difference for those living and working in our communities.
Key tasks of the DES Customer Experience Coordinator
- Support the wider team – through the provision of high level administrative support, exceptional organisational skills and managing the coordination of day to day activities of our field based staff.
- Engage with the Community - with the goal of getting the Workways name out to the community, gaining support from community organisations and increasing the number of registrations from those customers in need of our services.
- Assistance to those DES customers most in need - you will assist our customers in reaching a job-ready state. This will involve activities such as delivering masterclasses on job searching, Resume building and interview skills.
About the role
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
The Customer Experience Coordinator works within our Disability Employment Services (DES) program. To be successful as a Customer Experience Coordinator, you will need to achieve the following:
- First point of contact for our customers, providing an engaging and professional service as you guide them through their prospective journey
- Manage appointment scheduling, issue notifications and conduct reminder calls
- Provide administrative support to customer activities i.e. resume updates
- Keep accurate and timely records and maintain databases
- Coordinate and maintain marketing material distribution, monthly newsletters and community support guides
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Office management duties
Key skills and experience
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications, providing answers to the Key Selection Criteria listed below when submitting your application:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and able to adapt style to suit audience
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable work style
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
- High level of computer literacy
Candidates with knowledge and use of the Disability Employment Services (DES) contract DEED and guidelines are highly desirable but not essential.
What we offer
Workways Australia is a purpose driven, not-for-profit organisation that provides a supportive and inclusive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, an attractive salary packaging scheme, staff development programs and health & wellbeing initiatives including the Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click Apply Now to enter our online recruitment portal. Applications must include a resume, cover letter and quote the Job ID (21218).
Applications close Thursday 7th October 2021 (or earlier if a suitable candidate is found)
Workways Australia Limited ACN 141 659 734.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory Police check and WWVC/WWCC/Blue Card (as required per State/Territory) as a pre-condition of employment.
Aboriginal, South Sea and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com.
Workways Australia Ltd respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland, and pays its respect to the ongoing living cultures of Aboriginal peoples.
Desired Skills and Experience
To download the positions description and view the selection criteria, please click the link below: