With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, Randstad Education aims to be the easiest education agency to work with. All our working casuals earn discounts on retail, groceries, fuel, food delivery, school supplies and a whole lot more!
- Casual Early Years roles available now in Queanbeyan, Crestwood, Karabar and across Canberra for qualified or working toward your Certificate iii or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Previous experience in an Early Years environment
- ECT Pay rate of $47.75 per hour including superannuation*
- Diploma Educator Pay rate of $39.53 ph including superannuation*
- Certificate iii Educator Pay rate of $34.74 ph including superannuation*
- *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $39.63 per hour including superannuation*
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience. We work with providers who are extensively screened, match our people's values, and offer best in industry child-to-educator ratios.
- Available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week
- Transport and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights
- A willingness to gain your Paid & Valid Working with Children Check, NSW
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education, we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1) Questions?
Facebook Messenger: m.me/129513080433368
Instagram Messenger: https://www.instagram.com/randstad_education_au/
At Randstad Education, we aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.