- Join Australia's biggest independent tyre group
- Benefit from a great work environment with a tight-knit team
- Enjoy a great work-life balance
- Equal Employment Opportunity company
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Tyre Fitter to cater for increasing levels of customer traffic.
About Us ...
Tyrepower, Australia's biggest independent tyre group was formed in 1977 by a group of 10 tyre retailers. Our goal was to provide an outstanding customer service experience through knowledgeable and friendly staff at all the Tyrepower stores that proudly display our colours.
Today, the Tyrepower group has over 270 stores across the country that offer a vast variety of products from the most reputable brands as well as a wide range of services to keep you driving with confidence.
In what is a hugely competitive space, Tyrepower has blitzed the Canstar Blue satisfaction ratings for tyre retailers in 2020, ranked number one for the sixth time in seven years. Tyrepower has received a top score of five stars across the categories of customer service, value for money, range of tyres, quality of tyres, advice provided by staff, plus the highly sought after overall satisfaction category.
About the Role ...
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join us as a Tyre Fitter at our Ingleburn store.
If you're mechanically minded, have the ability to solve problems, work without supervision and an ability to provide exceptional customer service, this role may be the one for you.
Your duties will include:
- Tyre Fitting
- Wheel Balancing
- Puncture Repairs
- Transport of customers and deliveries
- Fault Diagnosis and Safety Checks
- General maintenance of a variety of vehicles
- Assisting workshop staff with other day-to-day tasks
- Attending training courses
- Assisting customers when required
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in tyre fitting and wheel balancing
- Driver's license – manual and automatic (essential)
- Well presented
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can do attitude, punctual and reliable
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Pride in workmanship
- Prepared to work Monday to Friday and half day Saturdays
- Willingness to adhere to policies and procedures
How to Apply ...
We are not requesting your resume at this stage, simply click on the "Apply Now" button and fill in your contact details in the relevant fields along with the information requested about your previous relevant experience in the "Recent Work" & "Education" sections. Feel free to include any certificates or licences in the Education section.
If this sounds like you, please complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch!
No Recruitment Agencies please.