The Villa Estate is an independent living housing estate specifically designed with the needs of over 55s in mind, and the starting gun has been fired with some villas having brick work nearly completed and roofs about to go on, meaning that construction is now well underway.
“Located in Forster Street, Bungendore, you will be able to enjoy all of the benefits offered by living in a community-oriented village while being only a stone’s throw away from major amenities offered in nearby Canberra and Queanbeyan” the developers said.
Being the first and only development of its kind in the Bungendore region, 50 per cent of Stage 1 has already been sold.
This advertising feature is sponsored by:
Villa Estate in Bungendore. Email email@example.com or call 02 6238 0111
“The major driving factors behind our overwhelming response can be attributed to a few very important aspects of the development.” These are:
- Great value. “Our prices range from $479,000 for a two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa, to $537,500 for a larger two-bedroom plus study, two-bathroom villa.”
- No entry of exit fees. “Each villa is built on its own Freehold land title where you own it. Each owner will retain the full capital gain when they or their family decide to sell. Unlike other similar independent living developments where you can be charged up to 50 per cent of your selling price when you sell – known as a deferred management fee – we are offering a unique opportunity for our purchasers to truly own their villa.”
- Choice. “There are four different design options to choose from, each with its own unique features and benefits where each villa has been specially designed to meet the NSW Housing for Seniors or People with a Disability code.”
- Security. “The Villa Estate is an exclusive secure gated development where only the residents control who enters. Each resident will be living in a comfortable and secure environment that will allow true independence while living in a community atmosphere with like-minded people.”
- Quality inclusions. “All villas will be appointed with a range of quality inclusions that would only normally be found in larger family homes. Other features and benefits of the Villa Estate include a resident owned club house with a fully functional kitchen and a resident’s shuttle bus service.”
Finally, “Only our early bird customers are able to make internal colour selections to individualise their chosen villa. A $1,000 fully-refundable holding deposit is all you need to start the process and begin planning your future lifestyle.”