Police from Monaro Local Area Command have released details of a male they are seeking in relation to outstanding warrants.
Jermaine Williams, aged 23, is wanted by virtue of three outstanding warrants.
A revocation of parole warrant has been issued by the NSW Probation and Parole in August 2018
Two warrants were issued by the Queanbeyan Local Court in October 2018, for:
- assault person with intent to resist or prevent apprehension;
- use offensive weapon to prevent lawful detention;
- drive motor vehicle during disqualification period;
- twice contravening a prohibition or restriction in AVO (domestic);
- contravene prohibition or restriction in AVO (personal); and
- take and drive conveyance without consent of owner.
Williams is described as having a dark brown complexion, standing about 175 to 180 centimetres tall, and of a medium build.
He has brown eyes and black hair.
Williams is known to frequent the areas of Canberra and Queanbeyan.
Police are urging anyone with information in relation to the whereabouts of Williams to call the Queanbeyan Police Station on the following number and quote the case number E68580225:
- 6298 0556
If you have information on the whereabouts of Williams, you can also provide a tip off to Crime Stoppers.
All information provided to Crime Stoppers is completely anonymous.
Crime Stoppers is a not for profit community organisation, with no direct connection to the police.
- 1800 333 000