Southern NSW Local Health District is opening its COVID-19 clinic times at the following places on Saturday and Sunday, December 19-20
- Goulburn Base Hospital, 9am to 5pm. Entry is through the old main entrance at Goulburn Base Hospital.
- Queanbeyan District Hospital, 10am to 3pm. Entry is at the rear of the hospital with dedicated parking on Erin Street.
- Yass Hospital, 9am to 12pm. Drive thru clinic is at the back of car park.
SNSWLHD is urging anyone feeling unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms such as a runny nose, scratchy or sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, tiredness, loss of taste or smell, nausea, diarrhoea or muscle aches, to self-isolate and seek COVID-19 testing, so cases in the community are identified as quickly as possible.
There is no longer a requirement to schedule appointments at most of the District's COVID-19 testing sites.
Callers to the SNSWLHD 1800 318 248 COVID line will be provided with information on testing eligibility and clinic times and locations.
To protect lives and stay safe:
- Stay in if you are unwell
- Arrange to get tested
- Maintain physical / social distancing
- download the COVIDSafe app
- It's ok to get tested more than once, if you have symptoms at different points in time.
If you're unwell, call Southern COVID line on 1800 318 248 or use our enquiry form https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/additional-pages/covid-19-testing-enquiry-form about a COVID-19 test today.
For a list of testing clinics in the Southern NSW Local Health District Area, click on https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/our-services/infectious-disease/covid-19.
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.