There are two new cases in Jerrabomberra which were close contacts of existing cases.
The Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD) was notified of the cases in the 24 hours to 8pm last night.
Everyone in the district should be alert for any symptoms that could signal COVID-19 including headache, nausea, sore throat, runny nose, cough, loss of smell or taste, or fever.
If symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
There was also a case in Goulburn still under investigation, four in Batemans Bay linked to the Batemans Bay cluster and one in Narooma also linked to the Batemans Bay cluster.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested, isolate right away and don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.